Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Collars for (almost) Everyone!

Applejack here -
Mom bought new collars for me, Zoë, and Tucker today. I've had the same one since I was adopted and needed a new one, Zoë's had gotten stiff over time, and Tucker's had just broken.

I was used to having a plain blue collar, but now I have a fun blue one with reflective paw prints on it. Tucker used to have a red one with reflective fish on his, but they didn't have that style at the store so Mom got him a red one with reflective paws on it. We match. In a non-lame, cool guy way, not in a girly way.

Zoë used to have a plastic one (because she kept chewing on the regular fabric ones and destroying them quickly) with flowers on it and now she has an orange fabric one with little white daisies on it. She's feeling very proud, but Mom had to adjust it after Zoë started chewing on it and we were worried the cycle was starting all over again. But it's okay now.

No comments: