Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Rough Start

Zoë here -
Okay, I'll be honest, I'm not jazzed about the idea of having Tucker & Carolina stay with us. The first hour after their arrival today was full of hissing and growling (mostly mine, but Carolina has a mouth on her, too). Tucker scratched and bit my mom when she tried to pick him up, so I'm a little miffed at him. But Applejack and I have come back out after the initial shock of the situation and we are comfortably lounging in various rooms again.

I can't say the same for Carolina and Tucker.

For the last 5 hours (yes, FIVE HOURS) they've both been in the same place.
Tucker has been under the bed in the far corner and won't come out.

Carolina somehow managed to jump past all the stuff on top of the fridge and hunker down in a skinny space between the top of the fridge and the cabinet above it. What a weirdo.
(Update: 3 hours later, for a total of 8 hours spent hiding on top of the fridge, Carolina came down. She proceded to hiss at us a couple of times and then left us alone for awhile. Tucker finally came out from under the bed a few times, but always returned to his new bunker.)

1 comment:

Lara said...

Mommy checking in finally. Sorry to hear Tucker was Surly. Great pictures, though. I especially like the 1 eye peering out behind the Life.